The Rex Zero 1 Standard Model offered is a 17-round (ships with 2 magazines), 4.25” barreled 9mm pistol with several unique features:
• Color: Black Frame with Nickel Plated Slide
• Can be operated either “cocked & locked” or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. External safety operates in either configuration.
• Ambi- safety and magazine release.
• The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker.
• Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert.
• Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock.
• Forward cocking serrations.
• 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized.
• Loaded chamber indicator
• Full length slide rails.
• Picatinny railed dust cover.
• Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
• High profile white dot steel sights. Accepts replacement sights
• Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification +P ammunition
Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm)
Operating Principle: Short recoil
Action Type: Modified Browning linkless locking system
Trigger System: Single- and Double-action, Hammer fired
Length: 7.7 in / 195 mm
Barrel Length: 4.3 in / 108 mm
Height: 5.7 in / 144 mm
Width (slide): 0.98 in / 25 mm
Width (frame): 1.1 in / 27 mm
Width (safety levers): 1.46 in / 37 mm
Weight (without magazine): 29 oz / 826 g
Weight (empty magazine): 3 oz / 85 g
Magazine Capacity: 17
Trigger Pull SA: 5.5 lb / 2,5 kg
Trigger Pull DA: 13 lb / 6,0 kg
Trigger Travel DA: 0.5 in / 13 mm
Reset Travel SA: 0.16 in / 4 mm
Barrel Pro?le/Twist: 6 grooves, right-hand twist
Barrel Twist Rate: 9.8 in / 250 mm