This is a regulated firearm, it requires shipment to your local dealer. Please have them email their license to [email protected]. We use stock photos for many items on our site. If you are super stuck on something particular you should call and ask before ordering as all sales are FINAL, no matter the situation. WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RETURNS ON ANY FIREARMS that have left our shop. All Firearms must ship via USPS priority. Any guns selected to ship UPS, you will be billed for additional shipping charges as pistols must go overnight through UPS. If you are local, please use code “addon” to waive shipping fees.
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Stock: Black Synthetic
Barrel Length: 16.12"
Overall Length: 34.37"
Barrel Feature: Threaded, Fluted
Front Sight: Protected Blade
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Weight: 6.8 lb.
Length of Pull: 12.62" - 14.12"
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
Twist: 1:10" RH
• Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9® magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American Pistol® magazine well is available at ShopRuger.com.
• Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
• Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
• Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
• Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
• 1/2"-28 threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
• Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
• Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2'' spacers included).
• Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs for rapid sling attachment and forward mounted accessory rail to allow for a variety of under-barrel accessories such as lights or lasers. The grip features a proprietary texture for enhanced control.
• Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
• CNC-milled from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
• Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.