This is a regulated firearm, it requires shipment to your local dealer. Please have them email their license to [email protected]. We use stock photos for many items on our site. If you are super stuck on something particular you should call and ask before ordering as all sales are FINAL, no matter the situation. WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RETURNS ON ANY FIREARMS that have left our shop. All Firearms must ship via USPS priority. Any guns selected to ship UPS, you will be billed for additional shipping charges as pistols must go overnight through UPS. If you are local, please use code “addon” to waive shipping fees.
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety - grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Caliber: .380 Auto
Barrel Length: 3.675" / 9.3 cm
Overall Length: 6.7"
Front Sight: White Dot
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
Action: Internal Hammer Fired
Weight: 18.5 oz / 524.5g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer